English syllables. 2014.

Look at other dictionaries:

  • beadflush — /beed flush /, adj. (of paneling) having panels flush with their stiles and rails and surrounded with a flush bead. [BEAD + FLUSH2] * * * …   Universalium

  • beadflush — ˈbēdˌfləsh adjective of a panel or paneling work : surrounded by a bead usually worked in the edges of the frame so that panel, bead, and frame are flush at their front faces * * * /beed flush /, adj. (of paneling) having panels flush with their… …   Useful english dictionary

  • bead and flush — noun : beadflush work …   Useful english dictionary

Share the article and excerpts

Direct link
Do a right-click on the link above
and select “Copy Link”

We are using cookies for the best presentation of our site. Continuing to use this site, you agree with this.